Application Online Seminar Feb 27 2021
Your e-mail address*
Your Street No.*
Do you have any comments or questions?*
- You agree that Aufwind GA Bureau is saving your details and will use them only for the purpose of answering your request and processing your application. Your details will be stored - according to german financial regulations - for 10 years.
- There is a limited number of participants in every seminar - this is only to guarantee a maximum participation of each individual and give time to answer every question properly. Applications will be accepted according to the order of incoming applications.
- Note, that Aufwind GA Bureau has the right to deny applications as well as cancelling seminars due to any reason. You then will be informed immediatly and payments will immediatly be refunded.
- After your application you will receive an invoice with payment methods (Wire transfer, paypal). Your application will only be valid if the payment ist made until 5 days prior to the seminar date. Note, that any further claims cannot be made against Aufwind GA Bureau.
- If you wish to cancel your already paid application send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5 days prior to
seminar date. A later cancellation will result in full payment and receiving seminar details.
- You'll get handout and link for participating 4 to 5 days prior to the seminar date via Email.
- Please make sure, you have a good internet connection for the time of participating the seminar.
- All handouts are protected with copyright by Aufwind GmbH. Your're allowed to use material for your own private purposes and not for commercial use. For other than your own private use, write us via email@example.com.
- Aufwind GmbH provides the online-seminar as well as handout and various materials. We're not legally liable to pay for any travel or accomodation costs or internet fees.
- We're giving hints and help for self-help. The participant is the only one who is responsible for his actions.
Aufwind is not legally liable for material or financial damage, illness, death or other general damages resulting out of actions of the participant made following any advice of the seminar.
- Place of jurisdiction is Flensburg, Germany
* mandatory field